The Banff Alpha for men is our best-selling boot since 2013! This everyday boot was designed for your active lifestyle. Its front laces make for a perfect adjustment, while the side zipper allows you to slip them on and off with ease. The Banff's full-grain waterproof grizzly leather is not only stylish but was made to resist our extreme winter conditions. The natural wool lining will keep you comfortable and warm all winter long no matter what mother nature throws your way.
- Full grain waterproof Grizzly leather
- Water resistant suede sewed tongue
- Natural wool lining (density 650g/m2)
- Sealed seams
- Tested up to -30 degree Celsius
- YKK shoelaces and zipper
- Suede cuff above the ankle
- Lightweight and flexible
- Narrow to wide feet
- Heel height: flat
- Total height: 24.5 cm
- Circumference at the top: from 23 to 40 cm
*While some of our satisfied customers have confessed using their Banff for a walk off the trail, these boots have been designed for an urban use. Wearing them with snowshoes may scratch the leather.