True iconic Martino Winter boot, Banff is our most popular model since 2013. Its reputation is not to be made: it is ideal for enjoying the active life in cold weather. Its natural wool lining makes it super warm and its technological sole is ultra lightweight. Its rounded silhouette is comfortable and suitable for narrow to wide feet. Made from waterproof genuine leather, Banff really has it all!
- Full grain waterproof Grizzly leather
- Water resistant suede sewed tongue
- Natural wool lining (density 650g/m2)
- Sealed seams
- Tested up to -30 degree Celsius
- Ecological sole with rice husk and natural rubber components
- Removable inner sole
- YKK shoelaces and zipper
- Suede cuff above the ankle
- Lightweight and flexible
- Narrow to wide feet
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Total height: 23 cm
- Circumference at the top: from 20 to 35 cm
*While some of our satisfied customers have confessed using their Banff for a walk off the trail, these boots have been designed for an urban use. Wearing them with snowshoes may scratch the leather.